Monday, May 21, 2012

Teen Nothing

So I've decided I want to change my life around because right now I'm feeling really down about myself. I've been feeling really ugly and just worn out all the time and it's not fun. I feel like I'm being bombarded by so many things right now that's it's so hard to maintain the life of a normal girl. I feel disgusting and all I want to do is sleep but that's no fun. My problem is my appearance because I feel like life is so boring what's the point of looking "pretty". Unfortunately because I'm apathetic it just makes the huge loop of poop.

I guess what I can do is start pampering myself again, buying nice clothes, and getting more tattoos. I don't know why but when ever I get a tattoo It makes me feel better about myself! I guess because I find body mods beautiful.

I would like to talk about Dole's Fruit Smoothie Shakers next. The other day I went to Wal*Mart and saw these drinks. At first I was kind of weary of it but it was at a cheap price so I said what the heck let's try it. The package said to add orange juice but I'm not the biggest fan of orange juice so I mixed it with another type of juice; by the way I go the Strawberry Banana one. I must say that I really loved the taste and it gives you a small thing on the back that will show you how much juice you've put in and what you need to make it extra thick or just thick which I loved. I say if you look fruit smoothies you should try one of these out because it was delicious. 
This weekend I'm going back home to Greenville and I cannot wait! I miss organization, shopping, being outside, and more! Plus I will be able to put up my fairy lights in my room this time. There will be a ton of pictures. I'm so excited that it makes me all scatter brained! 
Tomorrow I'm going to try to give blood though I'm not sure if they will take mine because I have recent piercings and tattoos but we will see. I haven't given blood since my sophomore year of high school. It was pretty intense because some of my friends threw up but I finished it quickly and was perfectly fine afterwards. I'm actually pretty excited for it.

Gosh, there is so many things I've been wanting to buy because at the end of July I'm going to St. Augustine again~ I love it there so much! It has so much history, the water is amazing, it has many sight seeing places, and ghost stories! You best know that I will be taking a million photos.

Well I'm going to go wash clothes!
-Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment