Sunday, May 20, 2012

So Close Your Eyes And Make A Wish

So yesterday was one crazy day for me. School was boring as always and just a mess. I'm getting tired of it. I'm also hating my apartment. I feel like it's so gross to live in. Back home I had all the things I needed to clean so everything was up to par.

Last night I went to a club with a few friends and it was so fun. I remember last year when I use to go to the club every Friday and Saturday and dance. I love dancing so much. It makes me feel good about myself. The performers were amazing too! The best performers I've seen to date besides Amber.
I bought an eyeball purse yesterday too. It's from Kreepsville 666. It's an adequate size too! I think the red version of it is adorable compared to the green one. I do like the iris color on the green one though. Now I feel like I'm rambling because I'm so tired but here is pictures of both bags.

I'm currently craving pancakes but when am I not? I just want to watch a ton of movies and eat pancakes. You know instead of popcorn, pancakes. Now I miss my mom's cooking. I use to love all the stuff she would make and I also miss papa's steak. I think I am in need of a good cooked meal. I'm getting so hungry just by thinking about it! Oh! By the way, today is my tenth day of recovery. It's been tough but I feel that it's worth it.
Well I guess I'm going to curl up on my couch and watch horror movies all day. Now that is a relaxing day. Haha. Hopefully next time I blog I won't be so tired and start rambling.
Take Care!



No comments:

Post a Comment