Monday, May 7, 2012

Soul Aqua Pink

Today I am suppose to be washing my clothes for school right now but I've been feeling really sick so I went Arby's to get a sandwich and I'm starting to feel better. So I'm still watching Sailor Moon Stars but I'm hoping to finish this season by the end of this week so I can start watching all the other animes on my list.

Why can't Usagi be with Seiya. I haven't seen much of the Stars series yet but when I compare her/him to Mamoru I think Seiya is sort of dreamy. Haha. They both have their good qualities like Mamoru is more mature but Seiya is more in your face. I guess what I mean is Seiya is more dimensional while Mamoru doesn't have a lot too him except saying witty things and throwing around roses while almost every bad guy wants to make him their pet. I even think that Mamoru's subconscious the Moonlight Knight, had more dimension. Though I do find myself liking Mamoru in the manga. I'm not sure what it is but the manga makes him more appealing than in the anime.

Though I did like him in the first few seasons but that's probably because he wasn't as mature as he is now. He fits Usagi better that way but hey, they are growing up so I guess it makes since. Oh and who can forget those sunglasses.


When I was younger I only liked Sailor Moon but now that I'm watching all of the seasons I've found that I really like Sailor Pluto, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Venus. Recently I've bought a new lip gloss and it's one of Etude House's Moon Crystal Power glosses. The names of the glosses are wonderful too.


ehmooncrystalpower125.jpg
You have Soul Aqua Pink, Ruby Moon Crystal, Coral Prism Power, Purple Holy Beam, Andro Pinky Way. I'm wanting to buy all of them but for now I only have the Soul Aqua Pink coming in the mail so far. Once it gets to me I will be doing a review for it.

Well, I'm going to actually get up off of the couch and do laundry  I'm not looking forward to being in the laundry room with other odd people. It scares me sometimes.




No comments:

Post a Comment