Sunday, May 13, 2012

Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss.

I am hoping to get through the Stars season today or tomorrow. I have to say that after seeing this season this has become my favourite season. From the bad guys to the cuteness of Chibi Chibi and the relationship between Seiya and Usagi.

Haha, I promise you that I will stop talking about Sailor Moon sooner or later. It's just something that I have been watching heavily so that's why I've been talking about it so much lately. This is the longest series that I have even attempted to watch all of. I guess its because Sailor Moon is so dimensional to me. With every episode I can see Usagi and the others grow plus it's easy for me to relate to it unlike other lengthy animes I've tried to watch.
Besides all of the Sailor Moon stuff I have going on today I have to go Wal*Mart so I can buy more koolaid. Haha. Plus maybe other things besides apples, peanut butter, and salad. I'm having a craving for something warm but healthy. Gosh school has messed me up. Today is a Sunday but I thought it was Saturday for a bit. You see I go to school Tuesday through Saturday so I get all mixed up. Talking about school reminds me of how poorly I was treated yesterday there. I got a guest but I didn't have a chemical cape because I can't wash it properly at the on-site laundry facility. So me being confused on what to do I asked a teacher to help me out she ignored me and walked away. I then asked another teacher and she ignored me and kept walking. Finally I was just pissed off because I needed help and no one would help me. I talked to another teacher and her solution was to borrow one from a friend but the problem was all of my friends had clients and the other students that didn't have clients I didn't know well at all. I hate asking people if I can borrow something if I'm not that fimilar to them because of my anxeity and the the first teacher told me to just go buy a new one. It made me so upset to hear that.


Well, I'm ending this post now so I can get food and drink from Wal*Mart.


Take Care!


No comments:

Post a Comment