Friday, May 18, 2012

Starlight Princess

So on Monday I finished Sailor Moon Stars season. I have mixed feelings about it though because I loved it so much! The good thing about this though is that I'm reading the manga so I will get to read about it in more detail than what the anime let on. Also I loved the music too. Seiya can actually sing in my opinion.
I've been having a rough week. I'm wanting to get my life straight but I've become apathetic when it comes to school. I'm going to try and cheer up but it feels impossible right now. Hopefully when I go back to Greenville next weekend I will be in a better mood when I come back. This whole being living all by myself with no one to really talk to after school is really getting to me. I feel isolated.
This morning I did try banana bread oatmeal! It was actually really good. I'm curious how it will taste milk instead of water. I've been doing really good on eating healthy things. At least that makes me happy. Lately I've been getting back into Witch House again. I'm finding more and more bands and it makes me all excited. I don't know anyone in real life that listens to Witch House. It might be too creepy for some people. Well I'm going to end this and take a quick nap before school!

Take Care!!





No comments:

Post a Comment