Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kimi to Iu Oto Kanade Tsukiru Made

I've been so tired lately for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm super stressed out from all the stuff that has been going on this week. At school they decided to change all of the rules yet again. Ugh! Now I feel like I'm in some tight private school. This sucks!
Tomorrow we are doing this photoshoot at school so I've decided to make a vlog about it. It's going to be interesting. Also I will probably do a vlog on Saturday or maybe just my whole time I'm in Greenville. I will bring my laptop this time when I go so I will be able to post! I really am super excited.

So I've decided that I really need to turn my life around and the first thing I'm going to do is work on my wardrobe. I don't feel pretty and girly so I guess that's probably where I need to start. I want to be able to look in the mirror and be happy at what I see and my outward appearence is something that always bothered me. Not to mention I've lost a tooooooon of weight. I was 150lbs and now I'm 124lbs! I'm happy AND I've lost the six pounds from 130lbs to 124lbs by eating healthy instead of fasting like I use to! In fact today is day fourteen of my recovery! I'm so happy!

Well I have to get ready for school!
-Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment