Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pale Noir

Sometimes I wish I was able to forget things easily but it's hard for me and it's eats me away from the inside. It's like a double end sword to me because I want to push all the memories out of my head and the next I want to hold on to every single feeling. It brings so much confusion to me. I finally let go of the girl I liked a lot but I had to. I was so bothered by what was happening that it affected my dreams at night and I couldn't sleep. Even last night I had a dream about her. On top of all my emotions going crazy I've been sick and it's been getting worse. It's not contagioues but it's allergies. It makes me super tired and I wish someone would make me some soup because I'm really bad at cooking. When I move back to Greenville I'm going to learn how to cook from my mom or take classes. I want to be able to make pasteries and other warm foods. I think they're the best.

So I decided to show you the lipgloss that I bought though I don't have any swatches and I haven't tried it yet but I couldn't resist putting these photos up of my purchase.
I really can't wait to try the lipgloss and the sample that the website gave me!
Well, unfortuneately I have to go to school though I'm super sick. I rather be sleeping.

Take Care!





1 comment:

  1. Cute blog!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway!
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete