Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Love Spilled Over From Your First Words

So it turns out that I have acute bronchitis. I figured this much. I usually get really sick whenever the weather starts to do strange things. It's like my body doesn't know how to react to the humidity. Now I've lost my voice and have a nasty cough but I still have to go to school so I can graduate by the thirtieth.
Well getting sick did give me one thing, I got to go back home to see my doctor so I was able to open up a few of my packages I got in the mail.
Sorry for the quality because I took these photos on my phone but this right here is called a jitter bug! It vibrates to clean your contacts of protein build-up that gives the gritty feel. It also has a thirty day counter (I think the number is thirty) and will tell you when it's time to throw away your lenses though circle lenses usually last a year. It also has a mode where it pulsates throughout the night to keep the protein from building up. Oh! it has a suction cup too so that you can place it on your mirror. When I move back and start to wear my circle lenses again I hope to have a good review on the product after a month of being back. Here is a video I found on YouTube to show the pulsating.

I also got these adorable thigh garters! I can't wait to wear them out.
My, My Little Pony in human form print came in the mail too. I saw this and I thought it was so adorable. I'm usually embarrassed to buy things like this because it makes me feel like a little kid. I have no shame. Haha. also my "Never give up, be freED" bracelet came in and I'm so happy to have it.
I don't think I've shown this yet but one day when I was driving to my apartment my friend and me saw something really strange.
Yes, it's Garfield! Haha, I guess there is a first for everything.

Well, I'm going to get off of here and get ready for school. I probably should listen to the doctor's orders and stay home but I want to finish school as soon as possible. Wish me luck!






2 comments:

  1. Im defiantly going to get that jitterbug thing soon, I really want to do a review on it, I'm tired of cleaning my lens with my hands...when I have 2 dogs. Its hard to get fur off your towels or even yourself haha.
    Thanks for posting this <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know EXACTLY what you mean and thank YOU for reading! :D

      Delete