Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Graduating Soon?!

So this Saturday I am graduating from cosmetology school and I can't wait. School is just a big stress giver since the people who run it don't have any knowledge of how to run a business. I really can't wait to move back home to my nice and organized rooms and beauty products.
I went back to Greenville this weekend and I had SO much fun! I got to see my friends Sinia and Michelle. Me and Sinia roasted marshmellows, watched Zombie Land, I cut and colored her hair, and we went shopping. Here is a picture of her hair. I did a purple ombre.
After I got back from their house me and my parents watched Sucker Punch and I have to say I loved it. I liked all of the themes it displayed and the soundtrack was amazing in my opinion. I'm wanting a large poster of it to put in one of my rooms.

Ugh! For some reason this morning I feel really sick but I'm not sure why. I couldn't sleep well last night either. I think it's my nerves getting to me. My brain has been over loaded by so much crap that has been going on. I've become confused on how I feel about a lot of stuff. I guess I should take on all of this one day at a time.
Oh! I just recently got an instagram! My user name is KuroUsagiTabi . I would love to follow you because right now my home screen is so empty. Well, I'm going to end this for now! Hopefully I will have some new products to talk about to make my blog more interesting. I also have some new circle lenses that I could review as well!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your graduation! ^^ I love the way you did your friends hair! *_*

    ReplyDelete