Monday, June 4, 2012

My Life At School!

Today I'm feeling so much better than I did yesterday. To help me stay happy I'm going to keep reminding myself that school is almost over for me in three weeks. Ah, but I'm so nervous that I won't get all of my mark offs before then. It's time to buckle down and work even harder than I was before. I'm going to miss school but only because of my friends and the Take Home Team. I've worked so hard for the Take Home Team and I hope that the closet I work so hard on will remain well organized.
Here are some of my memories at school:
This is the Color Bar that I worked on with two other friends for a news crew!
I've met Linda Yodice. She was so nice.
I also met Kathy Buckley. She's hysterical!
I participated in help portrait and got to make a lot of people smile!
I did free hugs day too ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪
I also made a lot of friends too! Also school is where I met Rebekah who is one of my good friends now! She's in the last photo.
Well, I know I said I was going to show you all of the packages I got but I decided I want to swatch them for you as well! So please bare with me until I get everything ready! Gosh, I've seriously have been slacking.

Well, I'm going to go for now. (*^▽^)/

-Take Care




1 comment: