Monday, April 30, 2012

Purity Ring

Sometimes I wonder if I should talk about my problems out in the open. Sorta like an AA meeting. I bottle up every single emotion and not even my therapist could get inside my brain. I know how to answer the questions and the worksheets never worked. I build this satisfied persona around people and I don't think I've ever been actually raw to someone. I think why I'm so scared to talk about it is because I don't want to look different to the person I explain it to. I know I shouldn't be worried about how people perceive me but I just can't help it. All of the damage done to me when I was younger followed me. Over and over again the same thing every day. The reason why I want to talk about my problems is because a few of my friends on my other twitter account have been tweeting about how they are recovering by talking about it. They seem to be happier and happier each day though there is an occasional slip up. In the community we lean on one another, help each other, and listen to one another without criticism. It feels good talking it out. I feel like it's cleansing my memories and instead of suffocating I'm breathing them out.

Take Care!


No comments:

Post a Comment