Friday, April 20, 2012

Diets And Home

Lately I've been eating a lot of candy and junk food. Though it's good, it's completely against my diet. So for the next few days I'm going to be crash dieting because on Wednesday I have to wear my bathing suit to school apparently. With that a side, I had a very good day today. The person I like spent the night at my house and brought me back from school to my apartment because of my car trouble. This time when me said good-bye she hugged me and kissed me first. It makes me feel ecstatic.

Tomorrow I'm going to be heading back to home right after school. I'm a tad worry about tomorrow though. I feel like I have horrible luck with getting really rude guests. So hotpefully my walk-in client will be nice and want something super simple. Well, I'm getting super tired now for some reason.

Take Care!





No comments:

Post a Comment