Thursday, April 26, 2012

Always Confused

Sorry I haven't really said much in a few days. I've been feeling sort of down. I'm suppose to take the girl I like out on a date but I don't think it's going to happen today or tomorrow.

Lately I've been thinking about how I'm really into Gyaru fashion and so on but I don't think I could ever completely commit to it. I don't want to get picked on and be called a "weebo". I'm a really diverse person and I love a lot of different trends. I don't want to have to select one thing. For instance I like Lolita, Gyaru, Gothic, vintage, and so forth but like I said before it really puts me in a bind because I don't want to feel limited. Haha, the different ways I dress do coincide with my music though. Poo. I wish I knew what to do. Well that's all I have to say for today. Here is a picture of my nails that I did (The thumb is a cupcake but I don't have the picture on my comp.):


Take Care ~

No comments:

Post a Comment