Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Moving To Fast

So my whole weekend has been this big mass of confusion. On Saturday night I went to my Papa's birthday and a girl I use like wanted to see me. Let me tell you that for the past month she has been very flirtatious towards me and has this "horrible girlfriend" but ignores me when I tried to understand what she really feels about me. When I think about it though I'm sort of glad about it because I can try to focus more of my attention on someone that's sweet as can be but is confused about me.


On a different note I will be moving back to South Carolina at the end of June. I'm having a ton of mixed feelings about it though. I'm just going to miss the friends I have in Charlotte really. I've become super close to two people who attend my school and I'm really liking the girl that is confused about me who also attends my school.

When I arrived home I came home to a lot of packages and I went shopping with my mom. So I'm going to post pictures of all the things I've gotten.

I have a small review that I've done. The first one is OXY's Spot Treatment. Lately I've been extremely stressed out and when I'm stressed I break out. My forehead and face were horrible and it made me feel like crap because that was the first time I broke out that much. Well, I've used this product before but I didn't realize how well it worked until now. In about two days I could see a noticeable difference and now it's almost completely gone!
The next product I will be talking about is Pure Romance's Coochy rash-free shaving cream. I was amazed on how well this product worked as well. When shaving, I get a lot of razor bumps because my skin is so sensitive but when I applied the shaving cream it was comparable to being waxed. Razor bump free and happy. All you have to do with this product is apply it to the area you wish to shave and let it sit for about two to three minutes and go about shaving. It also can be used as a moisturizing shampoo.
 
That's it for now. I'm getting super tired and I have to figure out a "summer time" outfit to go along with the launch of product this month. Wish me luck with tomorrow!

Take Care!







No comments:

Post a Comment