Monday, November 26, 2012

Working Out

I really do suck with updating my blogger. What happend was that I was taking my big exams and trying to get everything together. It gets so stressful because of all the things you have to buy and set up. I've also been looking for a job as well but when it's so close to Black Friday it's kinda hard because everyone is frantic.

I'm going on a diet because I want to go to an anime convention and cosplay as Anarchy Stocking and Saito Himea. I just don't want to feel awkward when dressing up in cosplay. If you want to follow my weight loss/meal plans I will be posting things on here, my Instagram: @DreamBoxSacrifice, or on MyFitnessPal: LilithThin
 
Well I'm ending this for now! I'm going to try and keep myself motivated to post on here!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment