Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'll Shuck All The Light From My Skin

I'm really sorry for being away for so long! First my school kept playing games with me telling me I'd graduate this date and then turn around and say another date and pretty much made it pure torture for me. I have graduated though and I'm so happy to have gotten that out of the way. So for the past few weeks I've been trying to re-organize my all of my stuff and unpack it from the boxes. I'm almost done with that and now I'm in a nice little condo at St. Augustine, Florida. Hopefully I will remember to take a bunch of photos for my blog!
Since I've been gone I've got a new tattoo too.
If you can't read it well it says "For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know." I heard this quote from the movie Sucker Punch (the Wise Man says it), which by the way is an amazing movie to me. Though the quote is orignally said by someone else (Roosevelt or a Nam soilder I believe. Some people say different things) I still feel very conected to it and the movie.
I've also gotten a new apron in the mail it's really cute.
Gosh, I feel like my brain is so all over the place right now. I'm one of those types of people who have to have everything organized or I get so confused about what all is going on and since I haven't been on here for so long I feel like I have so much to talk about but I'm confused in which order I should present it.

For those of you who haven't read any of my previous posts I have an eating disorder that I've been trying to recover from. I have all three: Binge, Anorexia, and Bulimia. Currently it's become really hard for me to feel okay about myself because I've binged so much when all of my issues with school came about (I'm a depressive eater. I have medicine that does put dopamine back into my system but I don't think it works as well as I would like.) My self-esteeme has dropped a lot and I keep debating on going back to fasting and purging. I know it's a bad way to loose weight but I sometimes feel that I need my eating disorder so I can have some sort of control over my life. When I eat like a normal girl I feel like everything is so overwhelming and I don't know how to think properly.
I've found myself liking a boy too and it is so strange for me because I haven't been able to see myself with a boy in over three years now. I've only been dating girls. It's so weird to me because I don't know how to feel about boys. When I think on it more though I think the reason why I don't like most guys is because they don't remind me of the guys I see and read in animes and mangas. Haha.
Here is two random photos of me.
Well, this post has been a very scattered one. I hope to get my blog back on track.
By the way Purity Ring's new album Shrines is amazing.








No comments:

Post a Comment